Friday, November 23, 2007

A Short Prayer Request

So many reasons to be Thankful! I had a very nice Thanksgiving. The best part of the day was when my Sister-in-Law, who has struggled with infertility for many years, told be she is on a waiting list to adopt! I am SO happy! But, I need your help, please pray for Beth, that by the grace of God, the process be short. Ask St. Nicholas, as his feast is just around the corner, to pray for her, to bring her the gift of a child. Ask Our Lady, our Mother, to help Beth become a mother quickly. Ask any saint in Heaven you have a devotion to, please, for me? Children are a great gift, we all know that, and not a privilege. There are so many babies that need good mommies, and, I know Beth will be an excellent mommy. I'm just so excited for her and her husband, I love babies, and my husband's family needs more!

No comments: