Friday, November 16, 2007

Please Pray for the Respose His Soul

I only know this family from an email list for Chicago area Catholic Homeschoolers, but I have witnessed the journey of Patti and her son Christopher. Below is an Email she posted today.

It is with a bittersweet tone that I write to you today. Christopher passed away in his sleep this morning. We believe it was related to his airway issues. We have the autopsy results in a couple of hours.Please pray for our family as we need lots of grace from God to weather this storm. Amanda reminded me this morning that God never makes a mistake. We know that Christopher is in the company of the angels and saints and has seen God face-to-face this morning. He is in a better place without pain or breathing difficulties or feeling hungry.We are all surprised by his death. He had been doing so well. In fact, yesterday I took him to drum-making workshop and he had a wonderful time. He slept with his drum last night.As you can imagine the kids are pretty broken up, so please pray that they may find peace and acceptance. We haven't made any arrangements yet. I will try to pass along another email when we know. At the earliest, I think, the funeral will be Monday late afternoon or early evening.Thanks in advance for your prayers!

No comments: