Saturday, August 4, 2007

Where DOES it all come from?!

Clutter, that is. I hate clutter, but I seems to love my house. We simply have too much stuff in a small space. I know, get rid of stuff. I do, I really do, but what do you do when you've outgrown your space, and are stuck in it?

If I asked my DH, and he would say we have too many books. Ask my kids and they say we do not have enough of anything, they want MORE, much MORE. I think we all are just to attached to things that do not last. But we are not Franciscans, we are suburbanites, we need a certain amount of stuff. Where does one draw the line? How does one keep the house clutter-free and happy? I really do not have a solution. I've tried many things over the years, and it all comes back to too small of a space, too many people living in it with too much stuff. Someday, I'll have a bigger space, and I'm sure I'll still have clutter, it just loves me!

2 comments:

Professor Howdy said...



Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Deb said...

Thank you.