Sunday, October 21, 2007

More on Catholic Drinking

Of I've read many different articles about wine and beer. Truth be told, I really enjoy both. For many years, I swore off both, out of a misconceived notion of piety, but that changed as I matured. I really enjoy finding budget friendly wines and beers that have unique tastes. I frequently give wine as a gift, usually paired with a fine chocolate, another food favorite. A friend sent me info on a Catholic wine company today, BOGO wines. They support Priests for life and Adult Stem cell research, and it looks like they are budget friendly. With Christmas not that far off, I will be giving more wine, and feel good about doing it, not only can we celebrate and relax, but support pro-life groups as well. I hope everyone will enjoy!

2 comments:

chestertonian said...

Deb, I recently did an article on the Lost Art of Catholic Drinking, at:

http://theblueboar.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-first-ever-article-on-inside.html

:-)

Deb said...

It was a great article, I sent it to my youth minister, who seems to be talking to me about beer a lot lately, I think the kids are starting to get to her.