Monday, October 8, 2007

40 Reasons to have a baby...

Karen Edmisten is awesome! This made me so happy to read. The baby question has been on the minds in our home very much lately. The only thing I can add to what Karen has said, it can add a lot of romance to a marriage, and not just the making the baby! There is nothing sweeter than a baby and its dad. Don't tell my husband I used his photo, but I love the big linebacker and his little one month old. I have picture of each of my kids asleep on daddy. Men need babies. I never took my husband to be the "papa bear" type, but do not, I repeat, DO NOT mess with his little babies. He is in best form when he has a little baby in his arms. I get so happy-weepy when I look at him, babies are what marriage is for.

1 comment:

Karen Edmisten said...

What a sweet picture! Thanks for the kind words, and I agree about the romance and that "men need babies." :-) God bless!