Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Day of Prayer and fasting


September 7 has been declared by my Bishop as a day of prayer and fasting against abortion. It is only two weeks until Planned Parenthood is scheduled to open their new death and deception factory. Please join us in Prayer. I know that this might only seem to effect my "small" corner of the world, but it effects us all. Babies will die, women will be hurt, a communities will suffer. Those babies will not grow up to be YOUR doctor, teacher, Priest,where ever you live. Those women will suffer depression and regret, and be at greater risk for breast cancer. I've known many women who have had abortions, they suffer, in ways you would never think. Men suffer from abortion, too. The CFR's have done a good deal of work to bring this to people's attention. How many families suffer because of abortion? How many living siblings suffer from the joy of a sister or brother never known? Please join my family, friends and community in praying to end this suffering, pray to end abortion, even if it is just in my "small" corner of the world.

No comments: