Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You might be a crazy Home schooling mother if...

The day your new science Curricula comes, you are giddy to the point of not being able to speak. Or you decide even though just last night you were talking about burn out, you decide to school through summer for the sheer joy of using said books.
Did I mention these science book are set to music. I have died and gone to former choir director heaven! Finally all of those years of Music theory, private (expensive) voice lessons and late nights in practice rooms pay off! I can now sing about the Scientific Method! But I still might giggle singing about the Reproductive system. So what I teach NFP to adults, I don't sing it, but now that that tune is in my mind, I can only imagine, what will my husband will think!

No comments: