Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY October 12, 2009, from Deb's Daybook

Outside my window... Sad looking Purple Brussel Sprout plants that never bloomed.

I am thinking... It is dark far too early

I am thankful for... a quiet day

From the kitchen... Slow roasted pulled pork , leftover from a family park, and much better the second day.

I am wearing...Dark wash jeans, a batik print shirt, pumpkin colored vegan shoes

I am creating... a bag from a shrunken sweater

I am going...to ballet with a child

I am reading...My planner, trying to fit everything in

I am hoping...that it was a good idea

I am hearing... the tv, much to my dismay

Around the house... are remnants of yesterdays birthday bash

One of my favorite things... the grey skies, filled with red blowing leaves

A few plans for the rest of the week: WWI study, and hopefully a few cool fall hikes

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

2 comments:

dtbrents said...

I can't figure out what the picture is. There is nothing better than pulled pork. I really love it. I hope you have a great week and will drop in next Mon. Doylene

The Man Crew said...

Hoping it was a good idea?? Sounds like my life right now...LOL! Hope you enjoy those fun hikes this week and here's to hoping those birthday remnants will put themselves away! Have a great week and thanks for sharing your daybook!
Blessings,
Kristy