Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love my sister!

My sister is a character. She is a military wife and mother of 3 all 1 year apart. She lives with my mom to help her, my mom is disabled, and Kate needs the help, too, her hubby is overseas freezing his butt off in Afghanistan. She wears a size 2, which disgusts me, and is just a good person. She, however, fell away from the faith before she got to know it, thanks to my parents, who left when she was little. She has no negative feelings towards God or the church, but like I said, was to young to know, and has not found her way back yet. That's Kate.

Today we were talking about my mother, and if she would speak to us tonight, or be glued to the TV watching election coverage, when I asked Kate if she voted, she did, then she told me who she voted for, freely. McCain. Why? I'll quote her, " I couldn't vote for a baby killer". I love my sister

No comments: