Friday, July 2, 2010

It has been forever!

I took a hiatus to devote my time to Facebook. Joking of course, but life has been very, very busy. I had been thinking of abandoning this endeavor, but I still have more to say than 240 characters allow.

I've always been someone who puts her thoughts down, sometimes in a notebook, or in a file on my computer, or in this case a self-indulgent blog. Sometimes, I just need to write out my thoughts so that I can get them out of my head.

I spend all day thinking, sometimes I have great thoughts, often, just random nonsense. Paper is great, and I love the stuff, but it is a challenge with kids to sit and write on paper, after all, finding a pen can take hours any given day! So here I am, until I get bored again, if you'll have me.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah Debbie! We missed ya!!

Deb said...

thanks, I feel loved!!!

Carla said...

I need to get back to my writing as well...
as soon as the kitchen renovation is completed (2 more weeks)1
Thanks for the inspiration, looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your back Debbie. I really do enjoy how, and what, you write!
~J