Monday, June 22, 2009

Bored

I thought of writing a poem, but figured I'd spare any readers I have left the agony.Last week I hurt my back. No biggie, well, actually it is pretty serious, but I do not dwell on hings much. Since then, I've been told to "take it extra easy". Okay, I though that meant no lifting the 4 year old, but according to the Doctors, it means no anything.

I do not handle inactivity well, especially when I can see all the stuff I need to do. But, this is a reminder to slow down, take it easy. Sometimes God forces us to do this if we will not do it on our own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh debbie, i'm so sorry to hear about your back. is there anything i can do to help? -- jp

Deb said...

nope, Chris is on vacation this week, so we are good. But thanks, I'll call you Monday.